Hypnosis as described by science, is the state of human consciousness involving focused attention and reduced peripheral awareness framed by enhanced capacity for response to suggestion. Hypnosis is a valuable tool for coaches and therapists, to help people overcome “stuck phases” or anxiety problems and lead the way to personal development. Hypnotherapists aim to induce a relaxed and receptive state in their patients in order to open up and access subconscious mind.
As Milton Erickson has stated “Hypnosis is a state of consciousness awareness in which there is a marked receptiveness to ideas and understandings and an increased willingness to respond either positively or negatively to those ideas.” Milton Erickson, was an American psychiatrist and psychologist specializing in medical hypnosis and family therapy and is noted for his approach to the unconscious mind as creative and solution generating.
- Coaches and Therapists will find out more on this useful tool and its multiple application
- Know how to lead the way to personal growth by overcoming limited beliefs
With the completion of this course attendees will:
- Know the history and background of hypnosis
- Identify the benefits of Hypnosis and when to apply
- Know how to frame hypnosis with clients
- Know how to use relaxation inductions and guide the client to a trance state
- Know how to develop hypnosis scripts